If you are looking to stock unique quality products from a
100% Australian owned ethical company then look no further!
Stilus began in 1975 in the form of retail record bars and over many years evolved into importing and wholesaling giftware and incense among many other items.
Stilus Australia has now become one of Australia’s leading wholesale suppliers to the retail industry importing products from America, Thailand, China, Peru & India.
We pride ourselves on fast order turn around as well as friendly and informative customer service. Stilus is 100% Australian owned and operated.
Why choose us?
We work very hard to source and develop products that sell through to keep you coming back to restock your shelves. We believe in working with our customers needs and value any feedback. If you are not satisfied with your products we offer a money back guarantee. Stilus do NOT supply direct to the public. We want to be your supplier, not your competitor!
Why is my current incense supplier cheaper?
This is due mostly to quality. You simply get what you pay for! Many cheaper brands are made using child labor and contain chemicals which is cheaper to make (some brands still sold in Australia have been banned from sale across Europe – these brands can be found via google). Recently the company that makes Balaji brand incense was raided by police in India and the owner was arrested and jailed for keeping child workers as prisoners making incense (click here to see the news report). Unfortunately some wholesalers here in Australia support and sell this brand with full knowledge of this. We audit our factories every year to ensure that our registered incense brands are made using NO CHILD LABOUR so you can rest assured of selling an ethical product.
Who Stock our products?
Stilus is proud to say that we have a vast variety of stockiest. From Health and Wellbeing Stores, Pharmacies, Tobacconists, Supermarkets, $2 shops, Antique Stores, Market holders even hair dressers…the list goes on.
We have something for everyone!
How does our freight work?
We do not add any freight costs into our individual product prices. You simply pay for the product you select, freight ontop. Once you have reached the minimum of $150 ex gst, we measure and weigh the box dimensions of your order and calculate the freight from there. Some companies may offer free freight, etc… unfortunately freight costs are still paid…just in the product price. We use Star track couriers who we find very efficient and you will be provided with a tracking number via email at the time of dispatch. If you are ever worried about freight costs, please contact us when your order is submitted and we can provide you with a freight estimate.
How do I pay for my order?
We accept payment via bank deposit
BSB: 013 278
Account: 19700 1866
or Credit Card. Please note, we do not keep any credit card information on file without written authorization. Your card details will be securely destroyed once payment has been made for every transaction.
If you are a new customer to Stilus your first order will be on a pre-paid bases until an account is set up. Once your account is active our terms are 30 days from invoice date.
Some tips for ordering…
– We have a minimum order of $150 ex gst.
– When a product description contains (min 4) it means that a minimum of 4 pcs must be ordered and the price is per piece.
– When you have completed your order, click on View cart, check if your order is correct, click check details and submit.
– Make sure your billing information is correct. If shipping to a different address (other than the billing address) click the ship to different address box and fill in the information.
– If it all looks good then click the ‘Place order now’ button. The next screen will come up with ORDER RECEIVED.
– A copy of this order will be automatically sent back to you. If you are a new customer, please wait until we email you a final invoice. This will include freight costs and will need to be paid for prior to dispatch.
– We do offer a 30 day account to established customers. Please feel free to call and discuss these terms with staff.
– The Title of goods will not pass to the purchaser until the invoice is paid in full.
What if a product is damaged when i receive it?
If any item is damaged in transit, we require a photo of the item emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org so a claim can be raised with our courier. Damaged items will be credited to your account only after a picture has been provided. Damage claims must be raised within 3 days of delivery.
All information on our website is to be used as a guide only. Please contact Stilus by email or phone for clarification on any product description.
This website is NOT for use by the general public. It is for wholesale customers only. All public inquires will be re-directed to a Stilus stockist nearest to you.
Our opening hours are Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm